residential appliance repair
Appliance Service is What We’re Best At!
We know that this is the last place you want to be today. No one likes sifting through search results looking for the right appliance repair company to fix their broken appliance. It’s no treat, and we get that! To make your appliance repair search a bit easier, our website is full of resources to help you make an informed decision. To get started, explore our repair help section, find your model serial tag, learn more about appliance repair pricing, or browse our services. Ready for professional help now? Schedule service online or contact our Customer Support Team. Thank you for choosing Lake Appliance Repair!
At Lake Appliance Repair, customer satisfaction is our top concern. We believe that customer service is about making sure you’re happy every step of the way. From the moment you call our Customer Service Representative to the moment your appliance is working again, we have procedures in place to ensure your appliance service experience is hassle- and worry-free. For more information about our appliance service, check out our video: What To Expect During A Service Call.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Appliance Service Specialists
- Provide friendly customer service
- Provide same or next day appliance service whenever possible
- Give accurate diagnosis and pricing prior to starting any job
- Use furniture glides to move heavy appliances
- Wear shoe covers upon request
- Complete each service call as quickly as possible
- Clean-up our mess and give your appliance a good wipe-down
- Offer a 90-day Service Call Warranty, 1 Year Labor Warranty & 5 Year Non-Electronic Parts Warranty on all non-warranty service calls
Members get special perks!
Safe. Reliable. Experienced.
Our mission is to provide the most professional in-home appliance repair service in the industry. We will serve homeowners, manufacturers, and dealers alike with the highest quality service.
Browse Our Repair Tips
The convenience of refrigerator dispensers often goes unnoticed, until a malfunction means no more ice and water on demand. Why is my JennAir refrigerator dispenser …